Stickies need to fall off the fridge

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
Some of the stickes are getting quite old - think some of them should lose adhesive properties...

LNCPapa

That is a nice subtle way of saying TAKE DOWN THE OLD STICKIES THAT ARE UNEEDED ANYMORE!!!

There maybe that will get the point across, heh.:D

Actually. Specifically what ones? I just did a quick scan of the forums I mod in and thought they should probably stay....

How about?????

Under Audio and Video
Sticky: Speakers, Klipsch, Altec, Logitech

Under Cooling and Modding
Sticky: What heatsink should I get??? ( 1 2 )

Under Storage Mania
Sticky: Anyone explain RAID ?

Under Other Hardware
Sticky: Power Supply Concerns . . .

Those are just the ones I think haven't been used in a while and are in MY way.

LNCPapa

I figure that there will always be newbies that could use that information. I don't consider myself a newbie nor an elite (in between-right there) but in my knowledge base there wouldn't be much bandwith usage and ergo it would be helpful to newbies & as a reference for elites.

As they say;
2 two cents

I'm with Dogstar on this. There will always be a use for these stickies, either as reference or for newbies. Surely there is only a problem when there are too many stickies - 2 or 3 on each forum isn't too much is it?

there, thats my $0.02, ooh fairly soon we'll be rich ;)

whose collecting the cash?

Mr.Garibaldi

Though I dunno what he needs the dollars for in Norway, 0.02:- (Norway krona) anyone?

Originally posted by Per Hansson
Mr.Garibaldi

Though I dunno what he needs the dollars for in Norway, 0.02:- (Norway krona) anyone?

It's for the "Get MrG a decent Internet connection" association.:D

We're trying to get him back online se we can insult him, kick him & all the wonderfull things he's come to love.;)

Back