Table of The Cloud Idea

Hi! I'ts probably going to be a little bit confusing, I don't really have the proper knowledge or language skills to properly describe what I'm thinking about, but here we go.
So I was thinking about how could we make our tablets more powerful, but more slimmer, and esthetically pleasing at the same time. Paralell to this I rememberd that Google is working on their gaming project called Stadia, where they are running the games on a server, and then sending or tethering the data to the user. So you dont have to have a good pc at home to run the games.
So back to tablets. What if we could use our pc at home to do processing and graphic work for our tablet, and our tablet could be reduced to only a reciever/sender and a few chips only.
This could be a big stupid idea, as I said I dont really know how this works. But I wasnt able to find anything on the internet about this.

Anything that operates from a web server already fulfills this request.

The Cloud provides a shared experience of the same data.

What if we could use our pc at home to do processing and graphic work for our tablet, and our tablet could be reduced to only a reciever/sender and a few chips only.
It wouldn't be much different to the netbooks that already exist - the chips required would be the same as those.

Back