This $350 i'mWatch syncs to phone, has apps

Archean

This Android-powered watch can connect to your iPhone 4 or Android smartphone via Bluetooth to preview messages or serve as a speakerphone.

Next they will be launching i'mToiletPaper which can sync with your smartphone, notebook and your ***.

This Android-powered watch can connect to your iPhone 4 or Android smartphone via Bluetooth to preview messages or serve as a speakerphone.

Next they will be launching i'mToiletPaper which can sync with your smartphone, notebook and your ***.
Yeah, that would be the "iPository". You would just grease it up, and stuff it right where this watch should go in the inventor.

WTF is wrong with people that would buy something like this?

Acute D**k Tracy comic book overdose?

Probably or may be all of them are bankers who have all that free money from governments.

Anyway most disgusting part is there is i'mJewel watch which starts from 599 Euros and extends up to 11,999 Euros ....... and in current economic conditions I think this company should rename itself as "I'mGoingDownInAHurry".

Probably or may be all of them are bankers who have all that free money from governments.

Anyway most disgusting part is there is i'mJewel watch which starts from 599 Euros and extends up to 11,999 Euros ....... and in current economic conditions I think this company should rename itself as "I'mGoingDownInAHurry".
Yeah, bankers, stock brokers, lawyers, and politicians, tend to have the ability to make you wish they'd all die out.

Now if Apple steals the idea, and has Steve Jobs pitch it for them, I think we'd have a "winner" on our hands. Of course that's a very, very, loose usage of the word "winner".

Back