Upgrading Graphics Card

I am not the best with computers. But I do know that my current graphics card needs an upgrade.

Currently I have "Nvidia Geforce FX 5200" (AGP) which is only 128MB.

I have found one on BestBuy which is better. (I have giftcards)

I do not need a great one but just one that is somewhat better.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Radeon+...kuId=1306797793&st=agp&cp=2&lp=5#tab=overview

Now, before I order it, I just want to make sure it is compatible with my specs. This is were my dumbness comes in!

My computer is a 32 bit. Has 2.5G RAM. And the GI is AGP. Someone please help me!

The card which u choose is the right one but what im wondering is it worth spending the money? are u sure u will get the performance u want did u check which games are u planning to play and if will it run them make sure of all that before doing this buy because I can almost gaurente a direct x 10 card which is outdated by 4 years and which is a low-midranged card might not serve the needs list your games which your intending to play in the topic pls

+ what processor do u have

Your System Out. Buy New System DX11 And Corei5.

You Cannot Run Any Games.

Im sorry but pls dont just come and give these silly advices people have budgets.. maybe he wants to keep the system cause he doesnt have enough money let him decide not everyone has the money

+ anyways what do u mean buy a core i5 many other systems are capable of giving good performance i5 isnt mandatory

My Friend, Just Update All Config CPU , RAM , Mobo , Etc ,

This System Cannot Show Movie Full HD And Play Video Game Resolution 1024*768, And Covert File (mp3, Movie , ... )

At Least Proposal For Update (Corei5).

My Friend, Just Update All Config CPU , RAM , Mobo , Etc ,

This System Cannot Show Movie Full HD And Play Video Game Resolution 1024*768, And Covert File (mp3, Movie , ... )

At Least Proposal For Update (Corei5).

Im just gonna tell u one last time please stay on topic what does the title say update the whole system? no maybe he only has enough money to pay for a graphics card people use money to live with too not only for pc building...leave them decide in other words this continuation of ur theory is useless so quit it pls we know his pc is outdated and that it wont hold alot of games of nowadays but that doesnt mean its useless so no.

You should save up some money and buy a new PC if possible. There are lots of inexpensive Amd A series or Intel Celeron options out there now. As for the card you picked its very good for your system. I have a HD 3470 in my old laptop an I am very happy with it. (the 3450 is just a tiny bit slower). Its a HD card so you can play 1080p movies with it, so in my opinion go for it. It should be compatible with your system.

You should save up some money and buy a new PC if possible. There are lots of inexpensive Amd A series or Intel Celeron options out there now. As for the card you picked its very good for your system. I have a HD 3470 in my old laptop an I am very happy with it. (the 3450 is just a tiny bit slower). Its a HD card so you can play 1080p movies with it, so in my opinion go for it. It should be compatible with your system.

what if he needs the performance/system to work right now and he has a limited amount of cash title says upgrading graphics card not whole system. let him decide

what if he needs the performance/system to work right now and he has a limited amount of cash title says upgrading graphics card not whole system. let him decide
That s why I said "if possible" and I googled his current gpu and found that the HD 3450 is compatible with his system so I answered his question.

Back