Urgent Help required - Windows VIsta

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcrepairs247

Hi guys, am selling this computer on ebay. and the auction ends 2mrw. I have installed vista on the new system.

1 gig ram
2.66 pentium D
160gb
asrock 775i945GZ mobo
onboard graphics intel GMA 945/950

I cant install kasperksy antivirus, or any other antiviruses.

call of duty uo wont play, and it runs perfect on this system with xp
gta 3 runs fine for 20 secs then screen goes black, then resumes.

the windows system itself is running fine, browsing, and watching movies.

So call of duty uo......

when i start it, i run it in lowest possible graphic settings, the intro videos run slow, and the sound is glitchy.

then when i finally get to start a enw game, as soon as it loads, it lasts about 2 seconds then it gives error message saying delete 5mb to play it.

I have 120gig free!!

When i went to install the onboard graphic drivers they wer already on, and said the version i had wer older, so vista has new ones. could thsi be the problem?

can any one help :S??

I have till 11am GMT to fix this problem, or i will get a negative feedback :(

hi pcrepairs. you are not going to be able to fix all of these problems in one shot. i can help you with a few though.

antivirus: you will need to download the VISTA-Compatible versions of these programs. most of the major companies have already released them, such as avg and kaspersky.

call of duty 2: you need a good video card to run this game. onboard video will not cut it.

Lots of programs don't work on Vista yet - get used to it. This is especially true if you're using the 64-bit verison.

Either put XP on it or pray that updates get released that fix your problems. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back