VIRUS: JGRISYSguard.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiJai87

For the past few weeks my computer has been infected with a virus. When I start it up the first thing that pops up is a tabbed window like the properties tab when you right click a file. The window says

MaY
Type: Application
Origin: SYSTEM
Size: 0 bytes

Deleted: *The day's date and time*
Created:

Once I click out of this window I get an error message that says
Error loading C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBD~\bar\2.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL

As soon as I click out of that a program called JGRISYSguard.exe tries to run itself. I cancel out of it and then the computer doesn't really act up at all except for the fact that it won't let me connect to the internet.

Since I cannot connect to the internet Ive bee using a flashdrive to move the programs and logs for the 8 Step Process. Unfortunately I cannot update any of the scanners or java because I cannot connect on line with the infected computer. It just gives me the generic connection error when I try to update the virus libraries. Ive checked the connections and even ran safe mode with networking but it just won't let me connect to the internet.

I also think my flash drive is infected now too.

I did the 8 steps and Avast caught a file "C:\users\Amanda\fuefue.exe" infected with win32: VB-NIK [wrm]

A file on my flashdrive "E:njsij.exe" is infected with the same thing

and "E:\AcerCustomer.exe" was infected with win32: Autorun-AYS [wrm]

The other scanners also caught some things and I deleted them all.

Attached below are the logs. Any help is much appreciated.

You got some nasty things in the hijackthis log:

"O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [fuefue] C:\Users\Amanda\fuefue.exe"...
"O23 - Service: My Web Search Service (MyWebSearchService) - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\2.bin\mwssvc.exe (file missing)"...

You may also have to do some deeper scans

I forgot to mention that I have been scanning with all three programs and ccleaner for the past two days because I didn't have time sit down at a computer to put the logs up and make a post until today so was just repeating steps 1-5 until this morning when I got the time to sit down and make a post. I ran each scanner at least 3 times.

You may need to run a program like Combofix, but unless you really follow the directions closely, you can make things worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back