Vista x64 random BSODs

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
I have a problem with Vista business 64 bit edition.
I have this PC from about a year. Normally it worked good, but when i tried to play games it throw a BSOD, mostly with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I made some tests and it look like damaged third memory slot. I returned it for guaranty. As i supposed motherboard ASUS P5QL was damaged, and they give me new ASUS P5Q PRO. I installed new drivers (windows did it by him self). I've tested ram with vista tool, Windows version of memtest, and bootable memtest it was OK.
I launched game and played for 2-3 hours and it was ok.

Last month i started playing, and games started to generate BSOD's with many informations MEMORY _MANAGMENT, IRQ_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I've tested RAM again 2 memtests on each stick, and 3 passes of extended vista memory diagnostic, and no errors. I have 8 GB , so I even tried to remove one or 2 sticks of memory but it didn't help. I've updated all drivers, updated BIOS, but errors still appear. With random frequency, once i can play for 3-4 hours with no problem, and next time BSOD after 30 minutes.
And from last week windows started generating BSOD on simple actions, surfing web, listening to music so it started to be very annoying. And I have no idea what is causing it.

im posting last 9 minibumps

PC config
ASUS P5Q PRO
Intel core 2 quad q9550
4 sticks of KINGMAX 800 MHz 2GB
NVIDIA 9600 GT
PSU 400 W
ST3500320AS ATA Device

VISTA 64 bit business sp2
all Windows update patches installed

I found some people with similar problems and suggested action was PSU upgrade, but I calculated power on some website and my pc consumes 250 W, so my 400 should be sufficient.
I didn't overclock anything.
I had spare fan so I also pluged it in and directed its flow to memory, but it did no change.
Also tried sfc /scannow and checking disk no errors

thanks for any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back