Want to upgrade graphic card

What would be the best graphic card to upgrade to, under $100, for gaming that my config would support?
Config-
Motherboard- Intel DH61WW
Processor- intel core i3 2100
RAM-4GB
Current graphic card- ATI Radeon HD5450 2GB
OS-Windows 7 64bit..
Also, Current max monitor resolution, 1440x900
Waiting for a quick reply, thanks! :)

Side question, Will this card work?

[FONT=arial]Galaxy GeForce GT 630 63TGS8HX3XXZ Video Card - 1GB, DDR3, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), 1x Dual-link DVI-I, 1x VGA, 1x HDMI, DirectX 11, Overclocked[/FONT]

What would be the best graphic card to upgrade to, under $100, for gaming that my config would support?
Side question, Will this card work? [FONT=arial]Galaxy GeForce GT 630 63TGS8HX3XXZ Video Card ...[/FONT]
You probably will not find a card classified for gaming under $100.

The GT 630 is definitely not a gaming card. You will need at least a GTX-550Ti or better but the 550/650 is considered to be at the bottom end of gaming graphics. Other than a general rating for graphics cards, it really depends on which games you plan on playing and if you want to max out game settings. Your best bet would be 560/660 arena. Price-wise that is around $150 and the Radeon HD 7800 series.

For around $100 you can pick up a GTX 650 or HD 7770. Since you're playing at a low resolution you should be able to play games at medium-high settings with those cards.

I'd just wait until you have a bigger budget, so your upgrade is more noticeable.

We can tel lfrom your PC specs that you don't do heavy gaming anyway on demanding games.

Back