We Tried the World's First Analog Mechanical Keyboard: 3 Months with the Wooting one

Julio Franco

Staff member
Handy maybe for simulator games and racing games, however I might as well plug in my controller, wheel or joystick at that point. I guess if you want least amount of clutter and best of all worlds, then maybe...

If some of the bigger brands also jumped on this (Logitech, Razer for examples) Game devs might actually start supporting this. I would love this tech on my keyboard, racing games would mean I don't have to find my controller and it'll be way easier to sneak on FPS games.

Truth is, I have no need to change my keyboard as they're built like tanks these days and just don't break, a new, actually useful feature like this would convince me to purchase the keyboard, but only from a big brand that could get the sales numbers high enough that devs would consider adding in the tech to their games.

Definitely has possibilities....if it worked just a little bit better I would try one.

Big question: What's the input lag like on this keyboard?

Wonder how long the keyboard takes to register a keystroke and what the matrix scan rate is.

Wish they would offer a lighter switch with the tactile bump.

Back