Whats your coolest temp?

TimeParadoX

I was wondering since alot of people on this forums have Watercooling or 53294832948 fans inside their computers, What is the coolest temperature you ever had?

The coolest I ever had was 13c ( About 55f ) on my other machine with watercooling and 4 fans when I played games and about 3-4c ( About 39f ) idle

Well, my coolest temp was about 22°C, and that was with an Athlon 64 3200+, and I had 53294832947 fans :), all running @ 1000% :D

25c is pretty good for Idle, When I had watercooling in my old systems and artic silver my CPU would be 12c idle :)

This entire thread doesn't make sense. Why?
Because unless everyone measured their temps in the exact same manner, and everyone had the exact same motherboard/mainboard, the temperatures measured wouldn't be comparable at all! Different motherboards have different biases on the temp measurement and different temp-monitoring applications wont always interpret the data from the motherboard in the same way. Some apps will report a temp that is slightly higher or lower than what the real temp is and some just spit out a number that doesn't make sense.

Unless you're running some fancy peltier-cooling or compression-cooling, your temps are always going to be a few degrees higher than the ambient temp (temp inside case).

There's no way you can have a CPU (or any other component) running at 13°C unless your case temp is lower than 13°C and since the temperature inside the case is almost always a few degrees higher than the room temp, your room temp would have to be well below 13°C.

I've had temps as low a 18°C on my CPU (read by manufacture provided software), but that's impossible or the room the comp was in would have been very chilly considering my case temp was around 5C above room temp.

The lowest temp I've seen in my PC is 26c. I haven't figured all the stuff out in SpeedFan yet, however, I think that temp might be my CPU, but I'm not sure.

its not a real component in my computer just for soem reason temp 1,2 and 3 show up in speed fan as well as hdd and cpu which are running at normal temperatures anyway temp2 just heppens to show up as -**°c so calm down jesse_hz

I know jesse_hz takes everything serious, I say something and he spends 30 minutes writing a 2 page essay on how it's "Not comparable"

Plus I was not comparing at all you stupid person HZ... I was just asking what is coolest temp YOU ever had

The lowest temp I've seen in my PC is 26c. I haven't figured all the stuff out in SpeedFan yet, however, I think that temp might be my CPU, but I'm not sure.

If that 26c temp was in the tool bar, then that's the average Temp for all the components inside your PC ;)

Back