When I connect internet, I got a virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

neowing

Dear Techspot,

I am using Netzero as my internet provider.
When I connect internet, I got a virus message: I used Firefox 3.5.1
My antivirus program said...
"flashgot" got a virus. The virus located in "Firefox" dictionary.
As a result, I deleted it and used 8 steps of virus/spyware/Malware removal.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, SuperAntiSpyware Home Edition Free Version, and Antivirus did not cought anything.

Hijackthis log is below:

View attachment 50837

From
neowing

another log, and some questions.

I waited week to someone to help me but nobody answer.
So, I just re-scan my computer and ATTACHED 3 THINGS AGAIN.

BELOW:

View attachment 51041 , View attachment 51042 , View attachment 51043

By the way, I used comodo firewall but I download from comodo website.
However, they put "antivirus" and "firewall" together.
I installed "firewall" only.

Here is question:
two days ago, comodo firewall warned that "?explorer" .exe : (Not exactly remember the name all) had suspicious behavior, I had to choose terminate it or not. I choose terminate it but I didn't click memorize the action.

Do you think it is false behavior or not ?
Do you think I should download firewall from techspot download or download alternative firewall ?

From
neowing

IF you still need help,please see http://www.tech-101.com/virus-malware-removal/

Three of the regular malware helpers are temporarily out so problem have gotten behind. So please don't yell at us:
I waited week to someone to help me but nobody answer.So, I just re-scan my computer and ATTACHED 3 THINGS AGAIN.

Perhaps you weren't aware that yelling in all caps on the internet indicates yelling.

Only trained malware cleaning helpers should recommend this program. I notice you have recommended this on 2 threads. best leave that to those who are experienced.

"Three of the regular malware helpers are temporarily out so problem have gotten behind"...

Us "irregular" malware helpers are trying to fill in for you "regular" malware helpers, while you are missing in action. Wish us luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back