Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foxconn

• OCZ

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
eVGA has 4 votes with 80% and XFX has 1 vote from me with 20%.

People like eVGA because they think the step up program is worth its weight in gold when really it is a very limited con with a ton of fine print. Also I beleive eVGA advertises more than any other GPU company, like moths to a pourch light come the people to the pretty ad :D

I like XFX cause of their double warranty, It is a liftime warranty for the original buyer and same goes if you sell the card to somone, they are the only company that lets the warranty pass from the original purchaser to secondary buyer that I know of, I may be wrong though. Although this is a really good quality because if I am selling my 8800GTX a year down the road I am sure I will get top dollar for it due to the fact that even if I was selling a DOA product the buyer is garunteed to get a new one directly from XFX. I also prefer them because out of about 20 products both for personal use and cards I put in customer machines, I have had not one single problem.

All in all unless you are buying from some "B" company most of the products are pretty close quality wise from the top manufactures. All it really comes down to is the perks you get with the card at the time of purchase, it may be a great warranty, step up program or even a really good game bundle. You just have to ask yourself which perk best suites your needs...

eVGA is killing my beloved XFX now :D

I've had 2 eVGA Cards so far....and both have not given me any troubles whatsoever :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back