Windows 7 64-bit Nvidia chipset driver 15.49

TristanAnteros

Ok guys, here goes

I downloaded the lastest WHQL nVidia chipset driver package v. 15.49. That stupid co processor driver that I cant just let go I know its not going to hurt it to just leave it go ... When I start the installer all it will display to ask me install is the awaymode, (not sure what this is), and the display driver which Ive already done so I dont need it. I know how to manually install drivers so tried that but windows cant verify compatibility . Tried downloading again to no avail .
Any help with this one?

AsRock AliveNf7g Full HD rev 3.0
nVidia nforce 630a/Geforce7050pv
2gb DDR2 800 Ram 1 stick running in single channel mode
AMD Athlon 64 3800+
Creative SB Audigy 2 zs
Windows 7 64 bit without svc pack 1 beta

I see a few problems there at the first places,

You see, Windows 7 beta finished couples of months ago, and is no longer supported now. So you should be getting a lot of problems from Win 7, namely the driver problems.

I can also see that you didn't installed the SP1 that was released for all windows 7 too. It has some improvements on the securities and performances, including the hotfixes.

Now.. For your main problem, I'm surprised that you didn't contacted Nvidia's FAQ on this.

Here's your answer: Click me!

Ive already installed the display driver if you read my post correctly you would see that.
I have Windows 7 build 7600 Retail version, not Win 7 beta.
SP1 has NOT been officially released yet it is for now just a testing beta version.
you can read all about SP1 in microsofts FAQ section.

But thankyou for trying.

You also need to use google maybe you can be informed before you answer questions

This is what available for now in the way of a service pack which if you had bothered to read about it you would know that it changes your Legal installation into a beta testing version complete with watermark. Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 Beta (KB976932)

Ive already installed the display driver if you read my post correctly you would see that.
I have Windows 7 build 7600 Retail version, not Win 7 beta.
SP1 has NOT been officially released yet it is for now just a testing beta version.
you can read all about SP1 in microsofts FAQ section.

But thankyou for trying.

You also need to use google maybe you can be informed before you answer questions

This is what available for now in the way of a service pack which if you had bothered to read about it you would know that it changes your Legal installation into a beta testing version complete with watermark. Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 Beta (KB976932)

Ooo, burn. You're right about this. Thanks for your comment.

Also, my bad, you are right about not reading your topic right, I didn't realize anything about svc pack until you mentioned it.

I would like to offer you an apology for not providing the proper answer to your problems.

Please allow me to offer you another possible answer to your compatibility verification problems.

- Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required...

- [Another possible workaround using the F8 on boot-up

- Loading Unsigned Drivers in Windows 7 & Vista 64bit

- Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file

I hope I helped on these solutions, and again, I apologizes.

Cheers!

Back