Windows Display driver stopped responding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the error ''The nv4_disp display driver has stopped working normally. Save your work and reboot the system to restore full display functionality. The next time you reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed giving u a chance to upload data about this failure to microsoft''. My pc was attacked by viruses and now my computer went crazy programs open and close themselvs and some Antivirus 2009 program starts downloading itself. When my computer was attacked i took away the internet cable from my modem and started to scan my computer. Now all the time i start Crashday it says the error above and computer freezes i had to restart from the button.
Please help:-(

KristoEST

There are many experts/gurus here that may have better/more thorough advice for you, but IMO it sounds severe enough that reformatting may be your best option if not your only option.

That's just my oppinion though.

Yes for me too it sounds enough for reformating you windows as it is not only one virus but a lot. So I recommend you to make a clean install of windows and everything will be fine... Also use good antivirus program and firewall for protecting you PC.

Sounds like your PC is about to die. No doubt you have Trojans on there leaving doors open for other malicious programs. I agree with the first two comments. it is best to backup all your data to an external source (Disc or External Drive), and do a complete re-installation. if you wish to rescue the system. I am sure you will get some help from more qualified persons than myself. have a look at this post https://www.techspot.com/vb/post645589-1.html

As you have a lot of virus, spyware, trojans on your PC I will recommend you to back-up all your data on a DVD as external HDD may be infected to at this moment.

i have 104 viruses in my computer i have the Karspersky Anti-Virus software i got it with my PC. But tw0rld how can i reinstall my windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back