windows freezes issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashblingbling

when im just using my computer and suddendly out of nowheres it freezes up for about a minute then it resumes where it left off , i dont know why it does that can somebody help me!!!

Any noises during the freeze?. One possibility is a bad disc spot, which can retry reading (or writing) for easily a minute. There will be a continual clicking if this is the case.

Actually, to help you we need a great deal more information about your computer (for instance you don't even say what operating system you are using!). Most important, we need to know what is happening when the freeze occurs, are you gaming, on-line, downloading, imaging, and if on-line to what?

There is always the possibility of a virus infection, and we need to know if you have any protection in place; if so, what, and is it up-to-date?

o ok

theres no sounds or nothin i dont think its my hard drives and my fans are balanced my specs are hp, AMD athlon 2800+ , 768 mb ram, 80 gb hard drive , radeon 9200, and everything has all the latest drivers oo and i have windows xp professional , and it just freezes out of nowheres like when im playin music , or opening a downloaded file, jus randomly, and i have norton 07 its all updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back