windows too slow too use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

My situation looks like this:
A day ago my pc was running normaly but after beeing shutoff over the night it turn really slow!

windows startup nicelly untill the "windows starting" screen from here it takes about 20 min to login. When im in every action takes like 10 min.

I've tried starting in safemode but the pc is still too slow to bee able to work with the problem, when logged on in windows!

Perhaps their is away too shutoff ex autostart form DOS?

Plz Help, im soon going nuts!

Check the Security and the Web forum here on Techspot. Read the stickies there and implememt them. You may have a spyware/virus problem that is slowing your computer down to such an extent.

Have you ran a Disk Defragment lately? If not do that. What are your systen specs? You may have installed some software which is hogging up resources.

Plus dont install all your programs in one partition. Partition your hard drive into several Partitions. ie One for Office software another for installing Games and a Storage partition. SO it'll be like this:

C: Office Applications and Internet Browsing
D: Games
E: Vidio and Image Editing
F: Storage only.

That way you dont clog up your windows installation by installing everything on one partition.

Check out HyperOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back