world racing 2,too tough,seeking saved game file..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ani123

friends,recently i've started playing 'world racing 2' on my pc,a bit old but with stunning visuals,but the problem is that it's too tough to get through and even after many many attempts in past 3 days,i've completed only 2% and it is seemingly impossible for me to get past the 3rd level of the game.i can't waste my money by throwing it away,there are many more wonderful levels thereafter and i'm now looking for a completed saved game file so that i can enjoy the rest of the game.can anyone tell me or give me a link so that i can get it?

Why don't you just keep trying? I mean, other people wouldn't be able to give you the saved file if they just gave up, right?

If you're still too lazy(and desperate) to do it yourself, then google saved files of your game or whatnot. Play around with the words, that's how google searches for them.

Dear Neyla,have u ever played 'world racing 2'? I've become exhausted by trying it again and again,it has a very strange gameplay,they've provided many shortcuts in the game,but i'm discouraged to use them,other cars are causing a lot of damage to my car,but i'm not supposed to do the same to them,without any visible crash,turn or something like that,my car gets overturned and finally near the finishing point,other cars easily catch me up from miles behind,for all these reasons i'm looking for it's saved game file which i'm not getting anywhere,may be no one has finished it yet.i've played many racing games,many of them are visually better than our beloved NFS series,but only NFS games are widely sold only because of their logical gameplay,i never think of seeking save file for any NFS game,i finish them straight...,anyway,thanks for your reply....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back