XP errors plzz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok my comp likes to just randomly restart during games like unreal2 and sof2 and i cant seem to figure out why. anyone here know how to fix this?? also sometimes it just errors instead but useually i ahve to restart anyway. plzzzzz help me it driveing me insane.

Video drivers, power supply, memory and overheating are your most likely culprits.

Update your video drivers to the newest catalyst drivers from ATI and update your DirectX version to 9.0.

Secondly, try updating your VGA (usually included with motherboard chipset drivers) as this may be to blame.

Rick is dead on.... random reboots are most commonly associated with Video drivers, power supply, memory and overheating. I have worked on several machines with bad RAM and Power Supplies.
Are you using mixed RAM? How long does it take before your comp. reboots? What are your system spec.s? Any info. you can provide will help better narrow down your issue.
Cheers ;)

VM makes my computer reboot and have fatal errors.. :/ I guess my computer doesn`t really like mircosoft. :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back