XP Problem, after install

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonofisis

Every time i leave my computer on over night and wake up in the morning, as I try to open a program, the sand time object pops up, and no programs will open unless i restart.. I even look in my task manager, and any given program that wasn't already running, that i try to open, will say it's only taking 60kb's of memory, and won't build beyond that to even try and open..

Does something happen when i leave my computer on and unattended for a long time, that causes programs not to open?... I always have to restart, then it's fine, what's going on?

By the Way, I've scanned for adware with spybot and adaware, and use Kaspersky anti-virus, they detect nothing.. Could it be my registry?.. I turned off windows messager because they've been bugging me about registry problems on my system since the very first day I installed (a week ago).. So I have registry mechanic, and CleanmyPC registry cleaner, and I use registry mechanic all of the time.. So i'm confused as to what this problem can be.... :(

I have not found a reg cleaner to this day that will fix all windows problems or problems created from bad software
(other than M$)
I have used system mechanic from iolo to help me solve reg problems.
I set up like this make backup of registery with SM
add a app or program wait about aday and if it is working OK make another back up with remarks as to what was added
SM keeps a list and you can pick the reg you saved and reload it.
PS I just started using xp pro been using W2K spk3 for last 2 years may go back to W2K

that's messed up, because i keep reinstalling windows, and no more than 15 minutes after I do, it says i have registry problems.. i'll do it and see tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back