Yahoo messenger massage is not readable

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guys hope u can help me with this problem.my yahoo. messengers massage is not readable..i can see the person on-line but the messages that was sent to me and the replied that i made is not visible my screen was totally blank...hope u can help me fixing this probs.....

best regards

Maybe you have set the font colour to white? :p

Try selecting the "blank" text in the conversation window.

tnx nodsu, but the i didn't use a white font color....i can read the word i text in the lower screen but when i send it, it won't appear on the top screen.....same as if somebody send me messages I can't read any...the screen is blank

Did you try selecting the "blank" text? What if you check in the history? Do you see the conversation there?

I have this problem too. Two days ago when I started Y!M in the morning all the text was gone. I can't select the text, there is nothing. Even in the Message Archive is the same, I can select the days but there is no text. And this is hapening at my work and at home, the same thing on different computers, different Windows' (WinXP & WinXP x64). And as I see also Internet Explorer has problems, I can't open some pages at all (with Opera no problem).
I read somewhere that Y!M depends on IE's Scripting settings, I tried different settings but without results.
I scanned the PC with anti-virus, anti-troian, anti-anything but found nothing. I have no idea what's going on.

On Windows XP 32 bits I resolved the problem. I (re)installed the Windows Script package and now everything is fine again.

On WinXP x64 still got the problem as I couldn't find a Windows Script installer for x64.

hi Rooka its good to hear that your yahoo messenger is now working but sad to say that mine still the same...i don't know what to do now i tried everything....u know what i was in my control panel at that time removing some of my download files but then after that my yahoo messenger didn't work properly i guess i removed some of the yahoo components or tools even my internet explorer won't open i don't know how to fix it since i can't remember what i removed pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back