DAEMON Tools is an advanced application for multiprotection emulation. It is further development of Generic Safedisc emulator and incorporates all its features. This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce and Protect CD (and many others) protected games. Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (Generic DVD-ROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! DAEMON Tools works under Windows9x/ME/NT/2000/XP with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.
Mount .mdx, *.mds/.mdf, .iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/.cue, .ape/.cue, .flac/.cue, .nrg, *.isz disc images to a virtual drive Create .iso, *.mds/.mdf and *.mdx images of CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs Make a compressed disc image or split the image to several files Protect images with password
Advanced imaging features
- Create or edit images with powerful Image Editor
- Burn created images to media discs
- Compose your own images of selected type (CD/DVD disc) with preferred file system (ISO9660+Joliet, UDF)
- Master bootable discs or images
- Manage your Image Collection
Media devices virtualization
- Emulate up to 16 DT and SCSI devices in all
- Perform image mounting to local NTFS folders
- Get detailed information about physical and virtual devices' properties
- Customize virtual drives: change a drive letter, DVD region, etc
Advanced user interface with powerful system integration
- Customize user Interface for main application and Image Editor
- Use powerful Command Line Interface for automation purposes
- Enable DAEMON Tools integration to Windows shell
- Use File Associations to mount images right from Windows Explorer or any other file manager
- Customize Windows Explorer context menu for images and virtual devices
- Get quick access to your Image Catalog via Windows Explorer
- Perform basic actions via handy DAEMON Tools Gadget on Windows Desktop
Software similar to Daemon Tools 6
Create, edit, extract, convert, compress, encrypt, split and mount CD/DVD image files.
- Free to Try
- Windows, macOS, Linux
The powerful burning software Nero Burning ROM allows you to burn your data, music and videos to disc.
- Free to Try
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit.
More similar downloads