Reg Organizer is an extensive and extremely powerful set of registry tools required for effective system registry management. This software lets you view, edit and safely clean the registry.
With Reg Organizer you can thoroughly search the registry to find all the keys related to a certain application - Reg Organizer does this job quicker and better than other similar programs. Other Reg Organizer features include the ability to find and replace the registry entries, automatic registry cleanup, Disk Cleanup tool, access to many undocumented Windows features. Plug-in expandability gives unlimited possibilities of third party enhancements.
Uninstall Tool With Search For Leftovers
Using Reg Organizer to uninstall programs and remove its traces will help remove unwanted applications and their traces, thereby preventing littering up the registry and computer disks. This is very useful because not all programs delete their leftover and configuration files in the system registry after removal. This feature is powered by the Full Uninstall™ technology, developed by our experts.
Advanced Startup Manager
Advanced Startup Manager will help you control applications that automatically run with whenever your operating system is started. This would enable you to free up valuable resources for other purposes and in some cases speed up the boot time and operation of your Windows operating system.
Automatic Windows Cleanup
With the automatic cleanup feature, you can delete large amount of unnecessary information and free up space on the system disk. It can also enable you to remove unwanted updates, old Windows versions and much more.
Ability to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
Advanced Registry Editor
Advanced Registry Editor in Reg Organizer allows you to perform various operations with the system registry – you'll be able to export, import, copy key values and do much more. The Registry Editor has much more features than the Registry Editor found in Windows.
Search And Replace In the Registry
Search & Replace in the registry allows you to find the keys related to the application in question and delete them if necessary. This is useful, for example, in the case where an application does not have an uninstall tool and after it has been "manually" deleted, unwanted files remain in the registry, which can affect other applications. At the same time, Reg Organizer makes a deeper search and often allows you to find even those keys associated with this application that can't be found by other similar programs.
Registry File Editor
The registry file editor is designed to edit keys and parameters, and to add and delete the content of.reg files. It is a very useful tool for transferring program settings from one computer to another. Unlike Windows Registry Editor (regedit), this registry file editor can create modular reg files containing various branches of registry keys.
Registry Files Viewer
Viewing registry files (*.reg) before importing their contents will enable you to examine the data before importing. When you view a reg file that you want to import, its contents are displayed as a tree in Reg Organizer. This allows you to visualize all the keys that will be imported into the registry.
Registry Keys Tracker
Tracking registry keys will help monitor the actions of any program and see all changes made to the registry in detail.
The System Cleanup and Private Data Cleanup tools have been redesigned. Some improvements:
- You may configure some cleanup locations by clicking the button directly on the corresponding item in the list Previously to do this, it was necessary to go to the settings window.
- Optimization for high resolution monitors: The list of cleanup locations now fills the window's space both in width and height.
- You can view cleanup locations for which the additional explanation is available by clicking the question mark icon.
- Some icons have been redrawn to support the dark theme better.
- New cleanup locations added: Additional Web Cache and cleaning the cache of the 4 new applications.
- The "System Activity Logs", "Program Crash Dumps" and "Program Error Reports" cleanup locations find more data.
- The Private Data Cleanup tool has been switched to multithreaded scanning and has been accelerated. Scanning is now 2-3 times faster.
- New tweaks added: "Microsoft Edge: Don't show the page restore request after the browser crash" and "Applications' scrollbar width".
- Applications tool: Improvements to the applications traces lookup algorithm.
- You may enable the main window's title system look that depends on the theme color by creating in the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ChemTable Software\Reg Organizer\SettingsEx the integer value SystemTitle equal to 1.
- The Reg Organizer command did not appear in the Explorer context menu under Windows 11 Insider Preview, Dev channel.
- Application installed with tracing did not appear in the installed apps list if they cannot not be uninstalled with the standard uninstaller.
- The Previous System Restore Points cleanup location was not cleaned.
- The "Always show this screen at program startup" switch in the Express Check and other switches across the program might not work the proper way.
- When you pressed the minimize and maximize system buttons in the upper right main window corner, the color was different from the system buttons' color.
Software similar to Reg Organizer 6
Registry Cleaner clears invalid entries from your Windows registry in a click.
Safely clean and repair Windows registry problems with a few simple mouse clicks.
RegSeeker is a companion for your Windows registry.
More similar downloads