Free to Try
HostMonitor is a highly scalable network monitoring software suitable for small and enterprise-level networks.
- Over 140 test methods - HostMonitor can check almost any parameter of your servers;
- Highly flexible action profiles allow you to start actions in predefined order depending on the test results;
- HostMonitor creates various log files using different detail levels and file formats (Text, HTML, DBF and ODBC);
- Built-in Report Manager allows you to create and customize reports to your liking in a variety of ways;
- Using Remote Monitoring Agents for Windows, FreeBSD, Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Solaris you may easily monitor remote networks;
- Web Service, Telnet Service and Remote Control Console simplifies remote management;
Software similar to Advanced Host Monitor 5
Application by MikroTik which can dramatically improve the way you manage your network enviroment.
Hoster is an ultra-groovy Hosts file Manager, Editor and Helper-outter.
Monitors servers' availability and performance.
More similar downloads