As featured in:
- Computer Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know
- Essential Apps You Should Install on a New PC Running Windows or macOS
Dropbox works just like any other folder on your computer, but with a few differences.
Here's how it works:
- Drag and drop to move files around, just like you normally would
- Any files or folders inside Dropbox will get synchronized to Dropbox's servers and any other computer linked to your account.
- Green checkmarks will appear on top of your files to let you know that they're synced and up to date.
Your files are always safe. All data is transferred over SSL and encrypted with AES-256 before storage.
Dropbox keeps track of every change made to any of its contents. Any changes are instantly and automatically sent to any other computer linked to your Dropbox.
Software similar to Dropbox Experimental 3
Dropbox allows you to sync and backup your files on the cloud and across your computers automatically.
Dropbox is the easiest way to store, sync and share your files online and between multiple computers.
Dropbox Folder Sync is a simple app for Dropbox that allows you to seamlessly sync folders outside the Dropbox folder. Pretty handy for syncing Firefox profiles, saved games, music library, Outlook data files etc., to Dropbox directly from their locations.