SecureAnywhere AntiVirus's new approach delivers faster, more effective virus protection that's always up to date. Won't conflict with other security programs, providing an added layer of protection. Also identifies and protects against new threats as soon as they emerge - without ever having to download security updates. Scans PCs with blazing fast speed and won't disrupt your work.
- Blocks viruses, Trojans, spyware, rootkits, and other malware threats
- Lightest, fastest antivirus for 2012 scans your entire PC in about two minutes*
- Stops unknown threats based on suspicious behavior
- Continually updates itself so it's always current and you don't have to download updates
- Prevents malicious programs from changing your security settings
- Runs scans automatically or schedules them to run whenever you want
- Protects against Viruses, Spyware, Worms, Rootkits, Keyloggers, Trojans, and Adware
- New file hash calculation to the agent log files.
- Bug Fixes.
- Additional support for Edge Browser.
- Efficacy enhancements.
- Scan engine improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- The login screen now shows if the user is deactivated in Backup & Sync.
- Backup settings are retained when logging in as a different user.
- Compatibility with MalwareBytes AntiExploit.
- Minor graphical fixes.
- Hardened the scan progress against active rootkits.
- Hijacked desktop backgrounds are now reset automatically on Windows XP after the cleanup completes.
- Detection for a new set of VBScript threats.
- Scanning of locked files.
- Cleanup of active threats to avoid reboots.
- “Support/Community” to “Help and Support” for localized languages.
Apps similar to Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 4
Avast! is packed with the largest threat-detection network, machine-learning virus protection, easy password management and home network security that won’t slow down your PC.
The free version of the AVG Antivirus protection tool.
Designed to protect personal computers running Windows from malicious programs.
- Free to Try