First, download RealVNC to the computer you want to control, install it, and choose a license. Then, download VNC Viewer to the computer you wish to exercise control from. Note if you are connecting over the Internet, you may also need to configure your network.
- Android version updated to 188.8.131.52044
This is a release of RealVNC Viewer for Windows, Mac and Linux computers you want to exercise control from.
- Changed: VNC Viewer has a new name, RealVNC Viewer, as well as a new icon!
- Fixed: Offline licenses applied by the License Wizard in RealVNC Server for Linux now have the correct file permissions.
- Fixed: Applying an offline license file from a network share is now correctly processed by the Licensing Wizard.
- Fixed: VNC Server on MacOS will now use system proxies that use a PAC file.
Software similar to VNC Viewer 3
VNC is remote access and control software for an unrivalled mix of Windows, Mac, UNIX and Linux computers. With a simple peer-to-peer architecture, no agents or centralized servers are required.
- Multiple OS
Simple and secure remote access software for a wide range of applications, platforms and industries.
UltraVNC Server and Viewer are a powerful, easy to use, free software that can display the screen of one computer (Server) on the screen of another (Viewer).