First, download RealVNC to the computer you want to control, install it, and choose a license. Then, download VNC Viewer to the computer you wish to exercise control from. Note if you are connecting over the Internet, you may also need to configure your network.
- Mac version updated to 6.21.118
- New: Added support for MacOS Big Sur.
- Fixed: Possible VNC Viewer crashes on Macbook Air M1 and Macbook Pro M1 when connecting to other computers.
- Windows and Linux updated to 6.20.529
- Fixed: an issue with the VNC Viewer showing a black screen on MacOS Big Sur.
Software similar to VNC Viewer 3
VNC is remote access and control software for an unrivalled mix of Windows, Mac, UNIX and Linux computers. With a simple peer-to-peer architecture, no agents or centralized servers are required.
- Multiple OS
Simple and secure remote access software for a wide range of applications, platforms and industries.
UltraVNC Server and Viewer are a powerful, easy to use, free software that can display the screen of one computer (Server) on the screen of another (Viewer).