Total Uninstall accurate analyzes installed programs to uninstall them completely
With "Installed Programs" module Total Uninstall analyze the installed program and create the installation log. This is used to do a complete uninstall even without the help of the provided standard uninstaller from Add Remove Programs.
Total Uninstall is a Windows uninstaller that can monitor new installations
With "Monitored Programs" module it helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add Remove program, which can leave files or changes behind.
How it works?
Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new application. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and if you decide to uninstall the application, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
- Monitor installation changes of registry and file system
- Thoroughly uninstall monitored applications
- Perform search in detected changes
- Export registry changes to install or uninstall
- Show and apply pending file rename operations without reboot
- Statistics of detected changes
- User configurable views of the detected changes
- Agent for notification of running installation programs
- User configurable scanning profiles and uninstall profiles
- The location of the program data has changed. Use menu File->Import to load previous version monitored programs.
- Create a new empty monitored program log.
- Add manually to monitored program log items as created from file system and registry.
- Add manually file system and registry items to be included in analysis. Restart analysis after that.
- Fixed issues after Window 10 updates
- Removed obsolete agent and color schemes.
- Russian help file.