Total Uninstall easily removes any program.
Accurately analyzes installed programs to completely uninstall them.
With "Installed Programs" module, Total Uninstall analyzes the installed program and creates the installation log. This is used to do a complete uninstall, without the help of the provided built-in uninstaller.
Total Uninstall can monitor new installations.
The "Monitored Programs" module helps monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied built-in uninstaller, which can leave files or changes behind.
Clean the system safely.
Remove unnecessary files and registry items.
Autorun Manager handles start-up.
Manage the Windows startup procedure to control which program, service or scheduled task automatically starts up. Disabling unwanted programs speeds up the operating system.
How it works?
Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new application. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and if you decide to uninstall the application, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
- Monitor installation changes of registry and file system
- Thoroughly uninstall monitored applications
- Perform search in detected changes
- Export registry changes to install or uninstall
- Show and apply pending file rename operations without reboot
- Statistics of detected changes
- User configurable views of the detected changes
- Agent for notification of running installation programs
- User configurable scanning profiles and uninstall profiles
- A more responsive user interface.
- Other interface related improvements.
Previous release notes
- The location of the program data has changed. Use menu File->Import to load previous version monitored programs.
- Create a new empty monitored program log.
- Add manually to monitored program log items as created from file system and registry.
- Add manually file system and registry items to be included in analysis. Restart analysis after that.
- Fixed issues after Window 10 updates
- Removed obsolete agent and color schemes.
- Russian help file.
Software similar to Total Uninstall 5
Remove software and files that were left behind after you uninstalled software that you no longer use.
- Free to Try
Wise Program Uninstaller is able to remove your software by safe uninstall. And it can repair the programs of Windows Office, Adobe etc.
Completely eliminate unwanted programs, toolbars and plugins - for a faster, cleaner and more secure PC.
More similar downloads