VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware, targeted at server, desktop and embedded use. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 5 alternatives to VirtualBox, check them out.
- VirtualBox is available for multiple platforms (Windows/macOS/Linux).
- VirtualBox has been downloaded 167,412 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
More about VirtualBox
VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2.
Can I run macOS on a Windows machine?Yes. With VirtualBox, you can install multiple operating systems on a single PC and seamlessly switch between them, including macOS on Intel hardware (experimental feature). VirtualBox can run multiple x86 OS such as Windows, macOS, Linux distributions, FreeBSD, and OpenBSD on your host machine. The operating systems run within an application, which virtualizes the hardware in a completely isolated environment. Read more.
You may also be interested in...
Software for developers and system administrators for software development, testing and deployment.
- Free to Try
Run virtual machines created by VMware Workstation, GSX Server or ESX Server.
Create multiple virtual machines on any Intel or Apple M Series Mac.
- Free to Try