A backup battery that can recharge your phone more than 7 times over should be useful enough. But the ZeroLemon SolarJuice adds solar power, water resistance and shock proofing for good measure. TechSpot readers can grab one 50% off.
This 20,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery can charge iOS, Android, or any other USB-compatible device. Power is doled out via dual USB ports, providing 2.1A and 1A respectively for best charging rates. Extra top-up power is provided by the 1.2W monocrystalline solar panels that cover one side of the ZeroLemon.
- Top Grade A cell, built-in 20000mAh Lithium Polymer battery charges via a powerful 1.2W monocrystalline solar panel
- Dual output allows for simultaneous charging of multiple devices at high speeds
- Anti-explosion, lightweight, compact, and reliable
- 1000+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery
- Solar charging capabilities with any light condition
- 4 LED indicators reflecting charging & discharging process
- Fast charging 2.1 & 1A power output for maximum iOS & Android charge rates (more than 7x charge for iPhone 6)
- Ultrabright LED flashlight
Shipping is free to the US, and it’s covered by ZeroLemon’s 180-day replacement warranty.