When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Read our ethics statement.
One of the most critical aspects of web development can also often end up being one of the most overlooked: user experience. In the rush to create something cool while you slave over that new website or app, those trippy design elements or odd design-driven architectural choices can occasionally fly in the face of how a user will interface with your product – and those flourishes you thought were so amazing could potentially turn users away in droves.
This UI/UX Design Bootcamp course bundle, now just $39 in the TechSpot Store, will hand you all the knowledge you need in eight courses with over 39 hours of content:
- Become a Senior UX Design Strategist: Maximize your UX design skills, learning to interview users, develop projects from scratch and lead a UX team.
- Rapid Prototyping with Ionic: Build a Data-Driven Mobile App: Use Ionic, AngularJS, Node.js, and other crucial frameworks to build a functioning stock market app that meets user expectation.
- Android Design: Learn UX, UI & Android Marshmallow: Design for top-notch user appeal in the Android world, including a primer on Google's Android Material Design.
- How to Build Habit-Forming Products: What keeps users coming back over and over? Author Nir Eyal guides you through his book Hooked: A Guide to Building Habit-Forming Products, identifying key factors in creating repeat users.
- Mobile User Experience: The Complete Guide to Mobile: Design apps from a user perspective as you learn to collect user data, experiment with design elements and discover why some apps soar - while others fail.
- Mobile UI & UX Design Course: Understand the basics of UI/UX mobile app design as you master all the steps in creating an appealing app from start to finish.
Usually, this bundle of UI/UX mastery would cost nearly $1,000, but right now you can up your web design game for only $39 (96% off).