Create cross-platform apps with 50+ hours of training using the Xamarin dev toolBy TechSpot Deals
When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
If you're looking to develop apps for both iOS and Android, you need to start working with Xamarin -- a free mobile app development environment in C#, now owned by Microsoft. Rather than building the same app twice, Xamarin allows you to make single apps that work for both mobile operating systems, saving you loads of programming time. The Xamarin Cross Platform Development Bundle can get you started working with this platform, and it's on sale for only $35.
The Xamarin bundle includes the following courses:
- Learn Xamarin by Creating Real World Cross-Platform Apps
- Xamarin iOS: A Master Guide to App Development in C#
- Xamarin Forms 2.0: Beginner to Advanced
- Xamarin Android: A Master Guide to App Development in C#
- Xamarin Forms: Build Native Cross-Platform Mobile Apps with C#
- The Ultimate Xamarin Course: Build Cross Platform Apps!
Loaded with 50+ hours of training, this course bundle will walk you through the basics of working with Xamarin. You'll learn by doing as you dive into project-based courses and get your hands dirty building your own cross-platform apps. You'll flesh out your own multi-page applications with tabs, navigation features, custom designs, and more, giving you a robust app portfolio.
You can get the Xamarin Cross Platform Development Bundle on sale for just $35 from the TechSpot Store.