Another day, another new set of drivers ready for installation from Nvidia. This time around, the Green Team has optimized its drivers – version 381.89 WHQL – for a number of new and upcoming games including Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III, Heroes of the Storm 2.0, Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality, Wilson’s Heart and Batman: Arkham VR.
The drivers also add support for the new Nvidia Titan Xp graphics card and the Windows 10 Creators Update. Furthermore, version 381.89 includes the following additions:
- Added support for Windows 10 Creators Update.
- Added DTS X and Dolby Atmos support for 5.1.2 speaker configuration.
- Added Dolby Vision support for games.
- Added Nvidia Ansel support for Snake Pass and Kona.
- [In the NVIDIA Control Panel] Display page: Added the option to override the Windows 10 control of desktop color settings.
Nvidia’s latest further includes the following changes and fixes:
- [Sniper Elite 3]: The game crashes. 
- [Notebook][eDP panel]: Blue-screen (code 3B) occurs followe by the Recovery screen during software unbundling process. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to driver (Nvlddmkm.sys) after the system reboots from sleep mode. 
- GPU idling voltage has increased. 
Last but not least, Nvidia lists several known issues (17, to be exact) for Windows 10 as well as nearly half a dozen others split between Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 and Windows 7. Full details on those can be found in Nvidia’s release notes.
As always, you can download the latest drivers right here from TechSpot if you don’t have automatic updates enabled.