Fractal Design Node 202
Pros & Cons
The Fractal Design NODE 202 is a great case, and it should actually be considered of better value on its own even though the bundle enables those without access to an affordable SFX PSU.-- As reviewed by techPowerUp!
TechSpot MetascoreBased on 7 expert reviews
TechSpot is supported by its audience. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
- Effective use of space
- Dust filters on all major intake vents
- CPU coolers of up to 56 mm in height, so a potent lowprofile cooler is possible
- Integra 450W SFX PSU with adapted cable length
Reviewers Didn't Like
- Chassis with PSU slightly overpriced
- Tight fit, you better install the SSDs first
- Top vent for vertical placement has no filter
- Average GPU cooling out of the box