- Strong VRM
- Dual x4 PCI-E 3.0 M.2
- Loads of overclocking feature and micro buttons
- I/O panel is packed with USB ports
- Using top M.2 slot will reduce GPU bandwidth
- Power draw on Auto settings is high
- The Asus is let down by the limited headroom you get with 2nd Gen. Ryzen 7
- Steep price
Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero pricing
|Current||$697||Dec 2, 2020|
|Highest*||$810||Jul 22, 2020|
|Lowest*||$229||Jun 7, 2020|
* Highest/Lowest price found on Amazon in the last 120 days.
* TechSpot is supported by its audience. We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
NEW Price Alert: We'll send you an e-mail if the price drops to $