- Offers more performance, uses less power and runs cooler than its Core i9 competition
- Lots of horsepower packed into 16C/32T configuration
- Works on existing Threadripper motherboards
- Easy-to-use Ryzen Master software utility
- Only marginally faster than the TR 1950X
- Requires quad-channel memory for optimum performance
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X pricing
|Current||$589||Nov 27, 2020|
|Highest*||$949||Oct 6, 2020|
|Lowest*||$589||Oct 14, 2020|
* Highest/Lowest price found on Amazon in the last 120 days.
* TechSpot is supported by its audience. We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
NEW Price Alert: We'll send you an e-mail if the price drops to $