New computer blue screen problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

uch

Hi guys i am new here. I have been having a problem with my computer since ages and i always use online fourms to solve problems. But nowadays two very big problems in my 6 month old laptop and i couldnt fix it. this the first time i joined a forum to ask stuff. please help me out guys i would really appreciate it

OK..i get the blue screen very randomly...its ...amazing how random it can be...i used to get it like a 2 weeks ago and then it stopped and just now got it twice in 24 hours.

I checked online and some people say it is related to a bad ram which is distubing coz i have a new laptop. Also i have reason to believe it is ram coz a few months ago i got the random colored vertical lines on my computer (if u know what i am talking about)

I am using Vista and my bro and i have the same laptop but his is working fine.
I have tried everything...right now i am suspecting it might be coz of over heating too...but there is no sure diagnosis. i am attaching the information i get after the blue screen and i hope it helps:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 19
BCP1: 00000020
BCP2: 8557A8F0
BCP3: 8557A9F8
BCP4: 0821000D
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini032109-02.dmp
C:\Users\uch\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-47312-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\uch\AppData\Local\Temp\WER77FA.tmp.version.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I have found similar problems in forums but not the exact BCP's lol..whatever they are... Also i dont know how to open the mimidump file.

the other two destinations it shows, i jsut cant find it in my computer!...there is no 'appdata' in my users folder!..plz help me out...

0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER
A pool header issue is a problem with Windows memory allocation. Device driver issues are probably the most common, but this can have diverse causes including bad sectors or other disk write issues, and problems with some routers.

1. Run a harddrive diagnostic by utilizing the free utility supplied by your HD manufacturer off their website.

2. Many new components can be bad right out of the box. I have seen it with RAM, harddrives, DVD drives, motherboards, etc.

ok

ok i dont know what kind of hardisk is inside my laptop,...i can see it from my device manager probably but cant seem to find it S:

You could go to your laptop's website, find the model and do a search. If you can't find the make there is a cool little utility called SIW. It is free and completely safe. Once installed click on it, find the list on your left side and click on Storage devices. When you do, on your right will come a list. You want the Fixed Drive C and click that on. It will tell you the name of your HD manufacturer.

did hd test

ok i did my hd test, thanks a lot for taking me through the process. it's a western digital drive and i did its test with data lifeguard tools software which is recommended by the hd's site...it says its fine...

anymore ideas?
ill add my error information again:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 19
BCP1: 00000020
BCP2: 8557A8F0
BCP3: 8557A9F8
BCP4: 0821000D
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini032109-02.dmp
C:\Users\uch\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-47312-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\uch\AppData\Local\Temp\WER77FA.tmp.version.txt

Please note the things, BCP4: 0821000D etc, i cant find this anywhere online...

I want you to post and attach your five latest (or less) minidump files.

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

If you have only one or two they don't need to be zipped.

Ok my computer cannot zip the files it givs an error (file not found or need permission) I cant even open the files on the computer, it says u dont have permission to open it!!!!

OK now i checked from the event viewer and there are 3 'critical' errors..one says that the sleep wasnt ok or something but i 'think' this might be the problem...

It says:Driveframeworks-usermode ''A problem has occurred with one or more user-mode drivers and the hoesting process has been terminated. This may temporarily interrupt your ability to access the devices''?

plz help..i am gonna test the ram too

yeh i did my ram test with windows memory diagnostic tool, it didnt show any errors, says my ram is fine. so my ram n hd r fine

Use memtest instead:

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.

4. Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

5. If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

6. Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back