Bugcheck 35, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darric

Bugcheck 35, PC Reset. Minidumps included.

Hi guys. I have an ISDN connection that I normally leave connected overnight to download. Lately I've been using torrents (with Azureus), but it seems that eevry night after an hour or two, my computer resets with the event log: "Save Dump: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000035"

My specs are:

AMD Athlon XP 1800+
768mb DDR333 RAM (512 + 256)
Sapphire Atlantis Radeon 9600 Pro
Latest drivers/DirectX

I've attached my last three minidumps in the hope that someone can decipher them.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Also:

My mobo is a MSI MS-6734 Mainboard (VIA KM400 chipset), and I'm running Windows XP (SP2)

I'm used memtest86+ on my RAM, and have found no errors. To the best of my knowledge there is no fault with my RAM.

In addition, after reading howard_hopkinso's post, I have included a new zip with the three minidumps prior to the three above, for a total of six.

Thanks.

I've added feedback to the thread. The gist of it is that I stopped the random resets I was having by buying a new ISDN modem. After a while though (in the situations described above, i.e connected to the net and running Azureus) I started getting resets with bugcheck 35.

I'm not entirely sure that it's related to Azureus though, as I was having no problems for a while. In fact, it may just be this specific torrent I'm downloading (anime), but I don't think that's possible, is it? *shrugs*

Hello Darric.

All your latest minidumps crash at wanlink.sys. This is your modem driver.

Check for updated drivers, or uninstall, and reinstall the current drivers.

Regards Howard :cool:

Oh dear. And I thought all the problems would end with the new modem. =(

At least it's a reputable make (Dynalink), unlike my previous one. So with luck I should be able to get better drivers... I hope.

*sigh* So far no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back