Advice on Windows XP BSOD error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbienaime

Any help would be appreciated on this Win XP error, the dump is attached as a txt file:

Event Type: Information
Event Source: Save Dump
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1001
Date: 10/17/2005
Time: 8:19:50 PM
User: N/A
Computer: MTAG06479
Description:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1 (0x00000000, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0xb418db7e). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini101705-01.dmp.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Attachments

• Mini101705-01.txt
    92 KB · Views: 7
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

It`s your actual minidumps we need.

You can find them in c:/windows/mindumps

Zip 5 or 6 of them together and post them here.

Note. Techspot has a limit of 100kB per attachment, so you may have to attach more than one zip file.

Please could you also tell us what you are using your computer for when your computer crashes?

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This is the last in this group. The first attachement was the last time this error occured. It was from 10/17/05.

BTW, this problem occurs on a Toshiba Sattelite A60 Laptop. It has 1.2 gig ram. 40 gig hd. 2.8 ghz intel celeron processor.

You seem to have misunderstood me.

We need the actual minidump files themselves. Not text files.

You will need to use a zip utility such as Winra, or Winzip to zip the files up, and then attach them.

Regards Howard :)

all I did is renamed .dmp to .txt so that I could upload the files without zipping them. The files are close to 100 kb individually. If renaming them back is a problem, I'll zip them.

It`s ok I`ve changed all the file extensions.

All your minidumps crash with Crypto.SYS. I can find very little info for this file. Do you recognise it.

The only other file mentioned in one of your minidumps is IPSECDRV.sys. This is the SafeNet IPSec Plugin.

Regards Howard :) :)

Here you go. I'm sending 4 zippped files. Thanks for your help and patience.

Attachments

• minidump1.zip
    89.5 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back