My HJT log (as requested by Rik)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawlie

Alright... here it is... I bolded the entries that seem problematic to me but feel free to tell me I'm a *****, I hear it at work all the time so I don't get offended anymore ;)
Once again, it had nothing to do with either a virus or malware but came about after a hard reboot and some registry changes that were blocked by Adwatch when they should have been authorized.

sorry about that... I had bolded a few things and couldn't post the rtf as an attachment so now it's just *****... ok?

You need to edit and repost the log as an ATTACHMENT!!

This thread is for the use of Crawlie only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I need just your HJT log by itself in its original format in order to be able to process it!! It's a good job it wouldn't post as a rtf as doc's can carry viruses.

It may be best if you go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of Crawlie only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

AVG antispyware should be fine with it.

Only AVG antivirus should have a problem with it but that's not what you need.:)

In the instructions you were told to rename hijackthis.exe to hijackthis1991.exe. It is very important to do this as some spyware can hide from hjt if it isn't renamed.

From your log - C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe

alright... really sorry about that one, I have read the instructions carefully but failed to do that.

I am also including a HJT startup list as it is really where I can see most of what seems to be the problem in my registry. the HJT log looks clean.

thanks for your efforts, Rik

Are the following known and trusted by you?

C:\Program Files\HttpWatch\httpwtch.dll
C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\SourceTec\SWF Catcher\InternetExplorer.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back