Blue screen error code BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujiruo

Hello techspot community,
I have been experiencing this random but it seems its constant now windows system restart. I have been
getting this blue screen error for weeks now. everytime I log to my account in my pc, after 10 minutes to 20 minutes
my pc gets a blue screen error. but after the system restarts itself it get a message that my system has recovered
from a serious error. but it seems that after my comp restart by itself after the restart my pc seems to work well
and I could used my pc for hours like it was before. this problem only started a few days after I bought a new HD(which is
a 40GB Seagate Barracuda). before I'm getting this blue screen error, my pc will restart itself without the blue screen
and try to restart but it doens't detect my HD and it sometimes display the error "disk read error occured" or sometimes
it says that "Please Insert Boots device or media(something like that)". but after I cleaned my pc from dust which includes
removing the cpu from its slot and the ram as well. clean it from dust and put it back. after my pc cleaned up it seems that
it has improved to working condition of my comp. now I only get the blue screen error, pc restart, displays a message and
then my pc works well for hour without the restart or system crashes as if it has no problem. I also get a error message that
says "Windows Delayed Write Failed" after a few seconds my system crashes and restart but after the major cleaned up this
error seems to stop

here is the error code that I'm getting every crash

BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : FFA23378 BCP3 : FFA234EC
BCP4 : 805FA7A8 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

and I also included the minidump(the latest and older dump when my pc starts behaving like this)
pls help its drive me nuts(I am now afraid of using my pc since it restarts by itself and getting a error message that it has recovered
from a serious error)
Tech spot Gurus pls help me!!!!!!!!!

My PC Specs(I bought this pc mainly for school used)

P4VP-MX(motherboard)
Intel Celeron 2.0GHz
256 MB DDR RAM
40GB Seagate HD
default display adapter(ProSavageDDR 32mb)

Attachments

• olddumpfiles.zip
    94.4 KB · Views: 34
  • latestdumpfile.zip
    89.2 KB · Views: 34
Hello sujiruo welcome...

you are consistant with your dumps. The new dumps point to memory corruption. The old dumps point to a pro savage driver fault...

My guess is that your video cards driver needs to be updated or that the video card should be replaced

today i tried changing my ram to another slot and to my surprise the old errors
came back. when my pc restart it only display the bios(that says "Press Del to enter setup) then after that it get a "disk read error occured" and the other one is "Please Insert boot media and press a key to continue". do you think that i could be my IDE cable failing(that was the first time it came up to my mind when
the first time i got this error)

Blue screen

Hi guys, Im new here and saw some thread with about the same problem as mine. this is what codes I get, can someone let me know what it means?

BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 82B99868 BCP3 : 82B999DC
BCP4 : 805FA160 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

C:\DOCUME~1\Biscuit\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER5484.dir00\Mini020508-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Biscuit\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER5484.dir00\sysdata.xml

gdbiscuit, you need to start your own thread because you'll find you'll get quicker responses than when you attach to another person's thread. That being said, welcome to the forums!

Speaking of attachments when you start your own thread attach your minidumps to your next post. The more you give the better chance we have of finding a solution.

How to find your minidumps:

C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files. It is these files we need you to attach, NOT the whole folder. Attach them to your post.

Below your reply screen is the Additional Options screen. Notice the Manage Attachment button.

Route44 sorry about that I wasnt even thinking, anyway when I get home ill check my dump folder and zip them to a new thread.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back