Disabled and in need of help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a disabled lady looking for help with my Dell Inspiron 3700 laptop, i brought from Ebay and it has a unknown Bios setup up password on it..
All i get is a grey screen asking for the password,Dell wont help as i dont know previous owner details,it was part of a job lot...service tag is IE9GZ and the oter number is 595B as im disabled I will not be able to take it apart

Many Thanks...JustJane

Do a search on this forum for "Dell Password" and "Inspiron 3700"... There are large numbers of posts, but very little hope.
A replacment motherboard is $165.

OK, I'll try and help. I have never had to research this. I just did a few searches and came up with multiple websites. I would recommend this website to try first: Tech-FAQ.com. After you take a gander at that one, let me know what questions you may have.:grinthumb

disabed and in need of help

Hi all anyone help a disabled lady happy ,i need a password for Dell Inspiron 3700,please could i say that i only have my benifits to live on i live in the UK
Manks

What you want done is a very very difficult task with legalities involved. Perhaps less than one percent of the techs can do what you need done, and they get paid well to do it.
You must be patient to find someone on a free site that can do what you want, and the fix will require a technical expertise or tools or understanding of a motherboard which may be beyond the knowledge you have acquired to date.
The best solution is to get your eBay seller to refund your money, particularly if the seller certified the computer was usable. Complain to eBay if you feel you were defrauded or misled.

People please, Goto ebay and search for Dell bios password removal. over a hundred of people that have the software to provide you with a "master password". All you need to do is provide them with the numeric code you get when you fail to enter the correct password and they will generate a master password from there. Simple. fairly cheap (45.00-75.00US dollars) at least it's cheaper than buying a new laptop right?

Ohh and it does not take a highly trained tech to enter a hash number and generate a code using the proper software. It only takes someone who values money over morals and provides you with the key to unlock a computer even if it's not yours.

Antil0ck

Hi,
I am new to this forum, I need to short the EEPROM CHIP in my Dell Inspiron 1150 but i need the boot disk mentioned in by paragon33 some of the dell password removal threat.

Is any one here have a copy or know how to get one please let me know. it will be highly appreciated.

Cheers

Paragon is no longer with us, and has not been so for about two years.
We do not assist with passwords, as a matter of TechSpot policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back