TechSpot

Steven Walton (Steve)

Steve
Birthday:
Sep 27, 1983 (Age: 33)
Hardware Reviewer

Steven Walton (Steve)

TechSpot Editor, 33, from Australia, Melbourne

During my late high school years I discovered gaming on computers and by the time I finished school in 2001 it was clear my future would lay within the industry. Before I became interested in computer hardware I was somewhat addicted to online strategy gaming. This addiction also got me involved with website design as I was interested in the Internet and how it worked. Being a hands-on technical person I soon moved away from games and developed an interest for the hardware that ran and made the game possible. Today I am still just as enthusiastic about computer hardware and I really enjoy how it is ever evolving. When I am not playing with computer hardware I enjoy fishing, driving and playing sports.

1. zaku49
      zaku49
      Hey Steve, look at my post on your Gears of War article.
    2. NicktheWVAHick
      NicktheWVAHick
      Thank you for your recent article on Titan X Pascal SLI driving 3 monitors. Can u share with us more details on your setup? I.e. which display ports are u using for each of the 3 monitors on each card...all 3 off of the main card or 2 off the main and one off the 2nd card? I have the same setup and ran into issues enabling SLI with Nvidia surround if all 3 came off card #1
    3. treetops
      treetops
      Yeah your benchmarks are awesome. Helped me pick my last 970 GPU. However I have a request, benchmark chivalry medieval warfare!
    4. dustin_ds3000
      dustin_ds3000
      Thank you Steven Walton for the great articles. It really shows how much hard work it takes to make articles like The Best Graphics Cards for the Money: Nvidia & AMD GPUs tested and compared Dated Oct 26 2015.
      1. GreenGranVela and Steve like this.
      2. Steve
        Steve
        You are very welcome. Also a big thank you for taking the time stop by a leave some kind words.
        Oct 26, 2015
    5. Matthew
      Matthew
      You're my hero.
      1. Tameka carodine likes this.
      2. Steve
        Steve
        Thanks mate ;)
        Nov 6, 2013
        Tameka carodine likes this.
    6. Steve
      Steve
      Thanks mate :)
    7. Archean
      Archean
      Happy Birthday, hope new year of life will be a very happy, fulfilling and prosperous one.
      1. Tameka carodine likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 27, 1983 (Age: 33)
    Hardware Reviewer
    Full Name:
    Steven Walton
    System Specs:
    YES
    PC name:
    Glad I didn't pay for it!
    CPU:
    Intel Core i7-6950X
    Motherboard, Memory:
    Asrock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7
    Graphics:
    Gigabyte GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming SLI
    Audio:
    Creative Sound Blaster ZxR
    Storage:
    Samsung SSD 950 Pro 512GB (PCIe Adapter Card)
    Case, cooling:
    Lian Li D8000
    Operating System:
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Interact

Content:
    Google+:
    https://plus.google.com/110945572422572221874/