I had gotten the "Win 7 Anti-Virus 2012" malware on my laptop. Using mBam, I figured I had gotten rid of the blasted bug. As luck would have it, FireFox was redirecting my searches to different phony sites. I figured a block ad app would be the trick, but it continued to open them in different links, and even on normal links. As luck would have it, found an even bigger threat: PUP.BitMiner. It has stopped me countless times on this system, and I am on a last wit, as I have projects for a wrestling company I work for that need to be finished within a week! As suggested, I have ran mBam, GMER, and DDS. I hope these are what are needed, as my last resort is a full wipe and restore, and I will have to get new copies of some of the programs I need. The below posts are my 4 logs!