More powerful than other PDF software, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing and annotating PDFs. And now, it’s connected to Adobe Document Cloud — so it’s easier than ever to work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices.
View and annotate PDF files
With Acrobat Reader DC, you can do even more than open and view PDF files. It’s easy to add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools.
Say hello to easy file access
Acrobat Reader DC is connected to Adobe Document Cloud so you can work with your PDFs anywhere. You can even access and store files in Box, Dropbox, or Microsoft OneDrive.
Convert PDFs to Word
Additional PDF services are just a click away. Inside Reader, you can subscribe to activate additional capabilities to create PDF files and export them to Word or Excel.
Fill, sign and send PDF forms=
Say goodbye to paper forms. Instead, type responses on your PDF form. Add your e-signature. Submit the form electronically. And save a copy for your records.
Manage software rollouts and standards compliance
Use Adobe and Microsoft tools to manage and deploy updates. Get support for a wide range of document security standards. Extend Reader functionality using the free Acrobat SDK.
Click to download Adobe Acrobat XI.
Patches updated to 2021.001.20138
- 4324395: An error comes up on opening PDFs in Reader when trying to open from OneDrive’s Personal Vault Folder
- 4324448: Unable to Save PDF file to Citrix ShareFile drive
- 4324392: Unable to save digitally signed PDF to Box drive when “Enable Protected Mode at startup (Preview)” is enabled
- 4324403: Error “PDF browser plugin is missing, reinstall the application” shown on opening PDF in browser
- 4324403: Hang on connecting to Global Protect tool with error “PDF browser plugin is missing, reinstall the application” shown in background
- 4324342: “Choose Paper source by PDF page size” checkbox is not working while Protected Mode is enabled
- 4323902: Acrobat is not able to load associated index with a PDF file
- 4323851: Getting Error 1722 while installing 32-bit Reader or on applying latest Reader patch
Fill & Sign
- 4324424: Reader: Nothing happens on clicking “Save a copy” button after adding a signature through Fill and Sign on a Reader extended document
- 4324400: Cell content from Excel app is getting copied as image to the Edit app
Software similar to Adobe Acrobat DC 4
Foxit Reader is a free reader for PDF documents. You can view and print PDF documents with it.
Securely view, print, search, sign, verify, and collaborate on PDF documents for free, online as well as offline, from your home or office.
Sumatra PDF is a slim, free, open-source PDF viewer for Windows.
More similar downloads