Google Earth Pro
- Businesses, governments and professional users from around the world use Google Earth Pro data visualization, site planning and information sharing tools.
- Get Productive
- With the advanced measuring and drawing tools in Google Earth Pro, you can plan, measure and visualize a site without even leaving your desk.
- Make better decisions
- Visualize your own information in Google Earth Pro alongside exclusive data layers such as land parcel, demographics and historical traffic data.
- Share with others
- Create videos in Google Earth Pro that can be shared with stakeholders and customers, providing a unique perspective for any location-based project.
View exotic locales like Maui and Paris as well as points of interest such as local restaurants, hospitals, schools, and more.
Want to know more about a specific location? Dive right in -- Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips.
Here are some key features of "Google Earth":
- Fly from sace to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in.
- Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
- Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
- Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.
View satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, galaxies far in space, and the deepest depths of the ocean -- right from the desktop.
Google Earth Pro
Google Earth Pro includes the same easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth, but with additional professional tools designed specifically for business users.
Features in both:
- Print images
- In Google Earth screen resolution only. In Google Earth Pro premium high resolution images.
- Import GIS Images
- In Google Earth manually geo-located. In Google Earth Pro automatically geo-located.
- Import large image files
- In Google Earth up to max texture size. In Google Earth Pro more than max texture size.
Google Earth Pro features not found in Google Earth:
- Regionate large datasets
- Batch geocode addresses
- Import GIS data
- Access demographic, parcel & traffic data layers
- Create premium movies
- Measure area of a polygon or circle
- Map multiple points at once
- Viewshed tool
- Map making tool
- Removed menu items for Google Maps Engine and the Google Earth Community.
- New Google and Google Earth logos.
- Crashes from rearranging items in My Places.
- Earth Pro: Removed registration dialog as Pro no longer requires a license.
- Windows: “1603” installer error caused by attempts to re-install Earth 7.
- Linux: Font dialog and other crashes.
- Linux: Cache data inconsistency between 32 and 64-bit builds.
- Linux: RPM installer problems with permissions in directory “/usr/bin”.
- Mac & Linux: Updated driver support for 3Dconnexion controller devices.