Paragon Partition Manager 2014 10.1
Fast and powerful disk manager. Creates, copies, resizes hard drive partitions.
Every PC owner sooner or later meets a task of hard disk management. An optimum allocation of disk resources is the key point to manage data and operating systems on your computer effectively. Paragon's award winning Partition Manager provides easy and reliable hard drive partitioning and full-range hard disk management (See full Features List). It enables to create, copy, resize and move hard drive partitions. This full function tool is suitable for home and professional use.
- Enhance computer performance, convert operating systems, defragment partitions, optimize your hard disk partitions cluster size.
- Resize, move, hide, merge, restore and convert partitions without data loss.
- Recover lost or deleted partitions; fix crashed operating system with bootable Recovery CD.
- Copy partitions and whole hard drives adopting their size to target partition.
- Windows 8.1 Support and New User-friendly Interface fully compatible with the Windows 8 streamlined, tile-oriented interface.
Complete UEFI Support
- A 64-bit Windows system configured to the UEFI boot mode can be adjusted to successfully start up on another hard disk during a copy/restore while running under Windows. Previously the UEFI fixup was only available under WinPE
- A 64-bit Windows system configured to the UEFI boot mode will successfully start up in a virtual environment after P2V migration
- The Linux-based recovery environment supports systems configured to the UEFI boot mode
- Enhanced Backup Format is a new backup technology that achieves easy support of any type of virtual container (VMDK, VHD, etc). Backup and recovery to and from the pVHD format is supported by wizards in Linux, Windows and WinPE.
- Windows Storage Spaces Support
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: