XPize is a GUI enhancer that replaces most of the non-XP icons, avis and bmps that Microsoft has always overlooked.
XPize is a GUI enhancer for Windows XP and above. It replaces most of the non-XP icons, avis and bmps that Microsoft has always overlooked.
The installer simply automates the process of replacing resources in critical system files, making your XP's look better.
It also includes some extras and a reloader, which you can use after visiting Windows Update.
XPize does not contain any spyware or ad-ware of any kind.
If you are not satisfied with the results, you can completely uninstall XPize.
XPize is compatible with any version (except x64) and any language of Windows XP (Home, Pro & MCE) and 2003.
* Patches more than 150 system files without user interaction.
* Updates tons of old resources still existent in Windows XP coming from Windows 95/98/2000.
* Gives Windows XP a fresh new look, with new animations, icons and images.
* Installs some cool extras, such as a boot screen, logon screen, screensaver and more.
* Lets you create a custom Windows CD using the I386 Patching feature.
* Is compatible with nLite's hotfix integration.
* Has advanced switches to let you install it silently and with the components you want.
Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 (any version (except x64), any language)
- Fixed winntbbu.dll
- IE7 unchecked by default
- Modified logoui.exe
- Modified bitmap 126 in themeui.dll
- Modified bitmap 50 in timedate.cpl
- Modified bitmap 301 in batmeter.dll
- New version of Luna Royale
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.