Driver Magician 4.1
Device driver backup, restoration and update tool for Windows.
Driver Magician is an easy-to-use and powerful tool for device drivers backup, restoration and update in Windows operation system. It identifies all the hardware in the system, extracts their associated drivers from the hard disk and backs them up to a location of your choice. Then when you format and reinstall/upgrade your operating system, you can restore all the "saved" drivers just as if you had the original driver diskettes in your hands. After one system reboot, your PC will be loaded and running with the required hardware drivers.
What's more, Driver Magician has a built in database of the latest drivers with the ability to go to the Internet to receive the updates. It saves lots of time to find the correct drivers and mature drivers will obviously increase the performance of hardware. If there are unknown devices in your PC, Driver Magician helps you to detect them easily and quickly with its built in hardware identifier database. Moreover, Driver Magician can back up and restore more items such as registry, My Documents and desktop.
- Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes.
- Restore device drivers from backup in one mouse click.
- Update device drivers of your PC to improve system performance and stability.
- Uninstall device drivers
- Live Update device identifier database and driver update database.
- Detect unknown devices.
- Back up more items such as My Documents and Registry.
- Restore more items from backup.
- Get detailed information of the hardware drivers.
- Clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (.EXE), so you can restore drivers without installing Driver Magician.
- Some minor tweaks
- Multi-language interface
- Find all drivers for other operating systems, not only drivers update
- Change drivers information in driver backup and driver restoration function
- Update drivers update database
- Some minor tweaks
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: