Manage an unlimited number of websites from the same admin interface. Share content, templates and logins between all your websites. Discounts are available if you buy multiple licenses at once.
Caching for heavy traffic websites
Instead of querying the database server for each entry, the system can cache all HTML content statically on the database or file system. This is extremely fast and efficient.
Contentteller comes with 20 modules for every purpose. From a content module to manage your static website, a fully featured news or files website, a support website with knowledgebase, trouble ticket, and glossary.
Easily change the layout using the templates to match your current website. Create a new color scheme using the instant styles editor. Change the column layout with a single mouse click.
Import news stories from email accounts, RSS feeds, or newsgroups. Import and updates files from PAD sources or get the latest file updates directly from Association of Shareware Professionals news feed.
Search Engine Friendly
Canonical tags to show search engines the proper page url. Custom url, description and keywords tags for each page. XML sitemap generator with auto submission for Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
An optional Windows installer is available. The Windows installer will upload Contentteller to your web space and setup all permissions automatically. No ftp client needed.
Powerful Attachment Upload
Manage an unlimited numbers of attachement for all your documents. Automatically resize images, create thumbnail images, and add a watermark logo or text to your image.
Twitter, Facebook, Plurk
Allow users to sign-in with their Twitter or Facebook account. Post your latest news and downloads on Twitter and Plurk. Automatically shorten urls with bit.ly and TinyURL.
Forum integration with all major forums including vBulletin, XenForo, IP.Board, SMF, phpBB, WBB and UBB.threads. Share logins between both applications and use forum threads for comments.
- Fixed a problem with the files subscribers function in PAD update
- Fixed an issue while deleting trackbacks in news module
- Fixed a typo in class_style.php
- Fixed warnings in cinstall.php
- Updated JSColor to version 1.4.0
- Increased timeout in edit_area to prevent a broken PHP part form in Firefox
- Fixed an issue with the theme selector and cookie path
- Fixed an issue in the vBulletin integration scripts for forums with multiple themes
- Updated TinyMCE to version 3.5.6
- Fixed an issue in the one click voting on the news module
- Added support for CompatDB 1.0.6
- Added missing activity tracker to the script
- Fixed an issue with "upload from url" in articles module
- Enhanced the extract links option in news queue
- Enhanced the vBulletin integration scripts to keep the users logged in by default
- Added more url tag tweaks for better XenForo compatibility
- Added code to the XML temlate parser to escape <![CDATA]> within templates
- Updated jQuery to version 1.8.1
- Updated jQuery UI to version 1.8.23