RightMark Memory Analyzer 3.8
Aims the detailed, stable and accurate measurements of the most important low-level characteristics of your PC.
Aims the detailed, stable and accurate measurements of the most important low-level characteristics of the CPU/Chipset/RAM subsystem of your PC.
Seven types of tests are implemented in the current release of the RightMark Memory Analyzer suite, that allow you to determine the following low-level parameters of the platform:
Average and peak memory bandwidth;
Average and minimal L1/L2 data cache/memory latency;
L1/L2 data cache associativity;
L1-L2 data cache bus bandwidth;
D-TLB size and associativity (of each level);
L1 instructions cache size (including the "effective" size) and associativity;
Decode efficiency of various simple x86 (ALU/FPU/MMX) instructions;
I-TLB size and associativity (of each level).
* RightMark Memory Stability Test (RMMS) component updated to version 1.2: Improved memory allocation scheme allowing testing up to 2000MB of memory at once, if available; added log file time stamp.
* RightMark Multi-Threaded Memory Test (RMMT) component updated to version 1.1: Added individual threads selection to the "All Threads" group, improved "Lock Virtual Memory Pages" feature behavior.
* Added EPP/XMP info to the RMMA System Info report.
* Added support for DDR3 SPD and Intel XMP (eXtreme Memory Profiles) SPD extension.
* Added limited support for Intel 3 series chipsets (Memory SPD reading).
* Added identification of several AMD Athlon 64 X2 NPT (revision F) CPU cores.
* Added identification of new Intel Core 2 CPUs, including 45nm cores.
* New CPU Database entries.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: